Schedule: Meetings, walks, and other schedules will be posted on this page [updated 5/24/2020].
Regular Board Meetings: We try to meet for about an hour and a half at the Waterford Library the third Monday of every month if a room is available. Location is the Conference Room in the basement unless specified. * Future meetings and formal walks are on hold until further notice
January 20, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm– Postponed to February
- √ February 12, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm (Wednesday)
March 16, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm– Cancelled
April 20, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm(Cancelled)
- √*May4, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm (The board had a Zoom session)
- *June 15, 2020 7:00 to 8:45 pm (probably Zoom again)
- √ Avery Tract Friday February 14, 2020 9:30 AM. Used the new steps on Scotch Cap Road.
- √ Fitch’s Pond Tract Friday September 6th, 2019 9:00 AM. *Changed from Sept 6th to 13th, then back to the 6th.
- √ Minson Tract (in Montville) June 28, 2019 10:00 AM. Actually, the group met at 8:00 AM to avoid the heat. Those who could wake up in time…
- √ Woodlands Tract – CFPA Trails Day Walk June 1st, 2019
Click on map below for site details:
- √ Andrade and Devine Tracts January 4, 2019 10:00 AM. Andrade walk was a success. Click HERE for a map of the route we took. Devine tract walk took place a couple days later.
- √ Rovetti Tract took place October 4, 2018 10:00 AM
Parking is a problem at this site off Braman road, so we parked at a board members house and walked to the site.
- √ Enders and Whites Easements August 31, 2018 9:30 AM.
This was an annual property review by board members. These easements are designed to protect land in a more natural state while remaining privately owned. As a result they and not open to the public.
- √ Madara Woods Tract (formerly Memory Lane) June 29, 2018 at 10 AM.
Park on Memory Lane then walk south along Spithead Road to the trail entrance (not safe to park on Spithead)
- √ Woodlands Tract took place Friday June 15, 2018 (but was cut short by rain)
- √ Avery Tract CFPA walk Saturday June 2nd, 2018