Schedule: Meetings, walks, and other schedules will be posted on this page [updated 11/19/2018].
Regular Board Meetings: We try to meet for about an hour at the Waterford Library the third Monday of every month if a room is available (4th if 3rd falls on a holiday). Usually in the conference room (in basement).
- √ July 23, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
- √ August 20, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
- √ September 17, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
- √ Annual Meeting – October 22, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm, 6:30 PM Refreshments.
- √ November 19, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
- December 17, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
- Fitch’s Pond Tract. Date TBD.
- √ Rovetti Tract took place October 4, 2018 10:00 AM
Parking is a problem at this site off Braman road, so we parked at a board members house and walked to the site.
- √ Enders and Whites Easements August 31, 2018 9:30 AM.
This was an annual property review by board members. These easements are designed to protect land in a more natural state while remaining privately owned. As a result they and not open to the public.
- √ Madara Woods Tract (formerly Memory Lane) June 29, 2018 at 10 AM.
Park on Memory Lane then walk south along Spithead Road to the trail entrance (not safe to park on Spithead)
- √ Woodlands Tract
Click on map below for higher resolution version:
- √ Avery Tract CFPA walk Saturday June 2nd, 2018