Schedule: Meetings, walks, and other schedules will be posted on this page [updated 02/20/2019].
Regular Board Meetings: We try to meet for about an hour and a half at the Waterford Library the third Monday of every month if a room is available. Location is the Conference Room in the basement unless specified.
- √ December 17, 2018 7:00 to 8:45 pm.
January 21, 2019(canceled due to weather) 7:00 to 8:45 pm
- √ TUESDAY February 19, 2019 7:00 pm (Meeting Room)
- March 18, 2019 7:00 to 8:45 pm
- April 15, 2019 7:00 to 8:45 pm
- May 13, 2019 7:00 to 8:45 pm
- Woodlands Tract Friday March 1st, 2019 10:00 AM
Click on map below for site details:
- √ Andrade and Devine Tracts January 4, 2019 10:00 AM. Andrade walk was a success. Click HERE for a map of the route we took. Devine tract walk took place a couple days later.
- √ Rovetti Tract took place October 4, 2018 10:00 AM
Parking is a problem at this site off Braman road, so we parked at a board members house and walked to the site.
- √ Enders and Whites Easements August 31, 2018 9:30 AM.
This was an annual property review by board members. These easements are designed to protect land in a more natural state while remaining privately owned. As a result they and not open to the public.
Park on Memory Lane then walk south along Spithead Road to the trail entrance (not safe to park on Spithead)
- √ Woodlands Tract took place Friday June 15, 2018 (but was cut short by rain)
- √ Avery Tract CFPA walk Saturday June 2nd, 2018